Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
ubuntuda ses mikrofon skype sorunu
Thanks for the FAQ bonbons. I'm using skype with SUSE 9.2, and it finally works under arts.

It was already working outside of arts -- because arts can be configured to drop control of the sound port if it is idle for some number of seconds (at least arts 1.3.x that comes with SUSE 9.2 has this option). The problem was that you couldn't get incoming calls if you had another sound application actively running (like xmms, etc)..

But I finally got skype working with artsdsp with help from the FAQ. At first I was getting a 6 second delay in sound when I added the "dmix" and "dsnoop" entries to ~/.asoundrc, which made calls unusable. But changing arts to use 48khz & changing .asoundsrc to match fixed the problem. Here is my final .asoundrc file:

CODE

pcm.asymed {

type asym

playback.pcm "dmix"

capture.pcm "dsnoop"

}

pcm.!default {

type plug

slave.pcm "asymed"

}

pcm.!dmix {

type dmix

ipc_key 5678293

ipc_key_add_uid yes

slave {

pcm "hw:0,0"

period_time 0

period_size 2048

buffer_size 16384

format S16_LE

rate 48000

}

}

pcm.!dsnoop {

type dsnoop

ipc_key 5778293

ipc_key_add_uid yes

slave {

pcm "hw:0,0"

period_time 0

period_size 2048

buffer_size 16384

format S16_LE

rate 48000

}

}

My arts settings (set through KDE control center):

- realtime priority enabled (that is set by default anyway)
- sound buffer (8 fragments with 2048 bytes -- 92ms at 8bits per sample, 46ms at 16bits per sample)
- full duplex (default setting)
- use custom sampling rate: 48000

The choppiness and delay is gone (sounds just as good as direct access to the sound device now). And now other applications can play sound at the same time as skype..

thanks! It is a shame skype couldn't have worked this way out of the box.

kaynak:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=10858&st=20">http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=10858&st=20</a><!-- m -->

bu da bazan ise yarıyormus:
killall artsd && skype
Ara
Cevapla

Hızlı Menü:

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi

10tl.net Destek Forumu -

Online Shopping App
Online Shopping - E-Commerce Platform
Online Shopping - E-Commerce Platform
Feinunze Schmuck Jewelery Online Shopping